Three months after rapper Mac Miller died of a suspected overdose, the Los Angeles County Coroner's office has released the official toxicology report.
The 26 year-old rapper died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol.
The coroner determined that Miller's death was accidental due to mixed drug toxicity from what was deemed recreational drug usage.
Miller, born Malcolm McCormick, was found face down and unresponsive in his Studio City, California, home on September 7.
Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.