Advertisement

Construction worker electrocuted in St. Elizabeth

Shaniel Smith, a co-worker of Mr. Clarke who witnessed the incident
 
Tragedy struck in Holland Village, St. Elizabeth on Monday morning when a 42 year old man was electrocuted while working on a construction site.
 
The incident, which occurred about 10 o'clock, claimed the life of Junior Clarke.
 
It is believed Mr. Clarke was electrocuted after he became entangled in wires while he was doing construction work on the roof of a house.
 
He was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.


comments powered by Disqus
More Stories
Most Popular
"Fake Cop" warning issued
Police release identities of father and sons...
Kartel's attorneys request more time for life...