The police are probing an incident in which a guest died at a hotel in Hanover on Good Friday.
Raymundo Moreno, 58, a sales representative from Flanboyon, Mexico, died while swimming with his family in a pool at the hotel.
Investigators are trying to determine whether he was electrocuted.
It is reported that shortly after 6 pm, Mr. Moreno, his wife and son were swimming in the jacuzzi section of the pool when they reportedly experienced electrical shocks.
Mr. Moreno's family and other guests exited the pool.
Medical personnel were called to the hotel to administer treatment to Mr. Moreno who became unconscious.
He was pronounced dead at hospital.
Superintendent Sharon Beeput, head of the Hanover police, confirmed the incident.
She said a post mortem was performed on Tuesday.
Superintendent Beeput said the incident is still being investigated.